• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Water Cooler sucks the back half of my *spoon*.

49 posts in this topic

The Water Cooler is united & Brothers in Arms with Comics General; You have an Ally in the W.C.

It is my hope & dream that one day we will unitet

If this is an attempt to parlay, you will need to provide tribute. Preferably in the form of improperly dipped Walking Liberties. And the scalp of The_Thing. We will need also to discuss how to deal with the inevitable emigration issues and some sort of cap and trade system for your noxious emissions.

The Water Cooler is united & Brothers in Arms with Comics General; You have an Ally in the W.C.

If this is an attempt to parlay, you will need to provide tribute. Preferably in the form of improperly dipped Walking Liberties. .

Do you even know what a Walking Liberty IS...?

hm

If this is an attempt to parlay, you will need to provide tribute. Preferably in the form of improperly dipped Walking Liberties. And the scalp of The_Thing. We will need also to discuss how to deal with the inevitable emigration issues and some sort of cap and trade system for your noxious emissions.

What's unitet?

If this is an attempt to parlay, you will need to provide tribute. Preferably in the form of improperly dipped Walking Liberties. .

Do you even know what a Walking Liberty IS...?

hm

If only they still made coins like that. :(

No parlay, but gesture of our friendship. :foryou:

The scalp of The_Thing is unnecessary; better to let him live on in his public humiliation, having been soundly thrashed by the vote of the people. ^^

As to the emigration problems, just deport those who left without my leave. :sumo:

Make it so. :preach:

What's unitet?

Sounds like an agreement between the Israelis and the Egyptians. (shrug)

No parlay, but gesture of our friendship. :foryou:

The scalp of The_Thing is unnecessary; better to let him live on in his public humiliation, having been soundly thrashed by the vote of the people. ^^

As to the emigration problems, just deport those who left without my leave. :sumo:

Make it so. :preach:

Oh plase.

The vote was split. 3/4 of the votes that went to CW would have gone to Thing.

It's 1992 all over again.