• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Census

206 posts in this topic

Wouldn't Dave Cockrum be in the under 50 category?

That is an interesting one, Marc. I would be interested in hearing from Old Schoolers about DC. He passed right around the time I was getting hardcore into SS. But my impression was that he was pretty accessible and also pretty popular. I have 3 Cockrums as well. I think all three were from the same signing as they also have either Claremont or Layton or both

I have one (thumbs u

Which is currently in the process of being signed by Mr. Infantino as well (Iron Man #122).

Mike, Tristen, Glen Guinto, Brian Kondravy and Kris Moore should be able to figure out the Mike Judge count.

There were only five total before the NYCC.

I don't think there were more then 10 additional done at NYCC, but these guys would be able to confirm that?

I believe that the final tally was 8 or 9 Judge books at NYCC.

Mike, Tristen, Glen Guinto, Brian Kondravy and Kris Moore should be able to figure out the Mike Judge count.

There were only five total before the NYCC.

I don't think there were more then 10 additional done at NYCC, but these guys would be able to confirm that?

I believe that the final tally was 8 or 9 Judge books at NYCC.

And there were a handful done at SD.

The knowledge on this board never ceases to amaze me.

mschmidt brings up a good point...I though 500 may be a little low for the last category, so let's bump it to 1000+

1-10 books

Jim Aparo

Robert Crumb

Richard Evans

Sarah Palin

John Waters

11-50 books

Dave Cockrum

Will Eisner

Harlan Ellison

Mike Esposito (confirmation)

Mike Judge (confirmation?)

Stephen King

David Mazzuchelli (confirmation?)

Alan Moore

Lily Renee (confirmation?)

Jhonen Vasquez

1000+ books

Jim Lee

Stan Lee

Todd McFarlane

Dave Sim

Michael Turner

I added in Sarah Palin because I know at least 1 got done but I doubt more than 10 did.

I'm also curious if Stephen Colbert signed for SS. He had a very limited signing at NYCC a few years back and I'm curious if anyone got anything.

Michael Turner signed a lot for Wizard. Add that to the lines I'm sure he had a shows and I wouldn't be surprised if his count was over 1000.

How about Barry Windsor Smith?