• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIGH GRADE ATLAS, TIMELY & DC WAR! Also, some obscure Marvel & DC

86 posts in this topic

Amazing Adult Fantasy #9 - 6.5 - $225

You have to love old Atlas books. "The magazine that respects your intelligence". That offers a character named Tim Boo Ba.

would you like to see my Googam? :o

I'll see your Googam and raise you 1 Moomba

Don't make me whip break out my Gorgilla

:popcorn:

give me some of that popcorn..............and get me a coke

:whee:

That's me, running from one end of your booth to the other, selling more comics from your inventory to convention goers than you have sold from it all month while I simultaneously take the time to engage every female within earshot in sparkling conversation that both flatters them & entices them back for more & more & more of me & if you're lucky even some of you.

:popcorn:

give me some of that popcorn..............and get me a coke

:whee:

That's me, running from one end of your booth to the other, selling more comics from your inventory to convention goers than you have sold from it all month while I simultaneously take the time to engage every female within earshot in sparkling conversation that both flatters them & entices them back for more & more & more of me & if you're lucky even some of you.

heh, you would like everyone to believe that wouldn't you.....