• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON January 6-7-8 Mesa Convention Center

71 posts in this topic

Amazing Arizona Comic Con is coming back January 6, 7, and 8 to the Mesa Convention Center. Last year's event was such as success that we're expanding the show with a 3rd day!

Robert Kirkman of the WALKING DEAD is headlining a fantastic guest list which includes Deadpool/Cable creator Rob Liefeld, Chew creator John Layman, a ton of folks from the DC 52, and more. Aspen Comics will be there with Joe Benitez, Peter Steigerwald, and local sensation Tony Parker. Team Blindside is making their debut with Marat Mychaels and Jon Goff. Lots of Zenescope creators such as Ebas, Mike DeBalfo, Raven Gregory, Nei, and more.

A ton of announcements are still coming through the pipeline.

For more information go to the official site at

http://www.AmazingArizonaComicCon.com http://www.AmazingArizonaComicCon.com

Exhibitor booths and artist alley spots are still available, on a first come, first serve basis. these are almost sold out though.

Admissions are available for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday individual days, or 3 day weekend passes.

MVP ticket packages are also available.

Absolutely! Robert Kirkman will definitely be on a panel for the show. this is going to be one of the few occasions that Robert k will be at a convention during the 2012 season, and perhaps the most intimate gather when compared to mega signings at places like SDCC or NYCC...

We will be posting panel information in the coming weeks, and other official programming.

Hope that helps-

Jimmy S. Jay...

Promoter/Organizer

I will say, there is a lot you can do at this show. The Kirkman/walking dead signings are packed but smooth sailing. With all the great art you can get from folks like Benitez, Liefeld, eBas, Debalfo, and the other artists coming, or the conversations you can have with veterans like John Layman, I think the two days will go by quickly. I'm looking forward to attending the show! :)

Joel

Also i thought i would share this---

Wednesday November 15 is the cut off for the lowest prices on 3 day admissions for the 2012 AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON. Prices go up at 12 midnight, so now is the time to hurry

AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON: Last Chance for Lowest Prices!

http://amazingarizonacomiccon.com/2011/11/last-chance-for-lowest-ticket-prices-online/

McFarlane only seems to do Private signings through DWC. He will sign at conventions, but not " for CGC witnesses "

He has done other private signings I believe.

McFarlane only seems to do Private signings through DWC. He will sign at conventions, but not " for CGC witnesses "

He has done other private signings I believe.

Prior to Feb 2010 he may have, but not going forward from Feb 2010. All his CGC signings have been with DWC and are Private.

So all signings going forward will be through DWC? I doubt it.

Well you are more than welcome to stop by McFarlane toys in Glendale AZ on December 17th and ask Todd himself who else he allows to witness his signings for CGC books, but in the mean time its DWC unless you can find another in the last 2 years. I am currently aware of no others he allows to witness for CGC.

Best of luck.

So all signings going forward will be through DWC? I doubt it.

Well you are more than welcome to stop by McFarlane toys in Glendale AZ on December 17th and ask Todd himself who else he allows to witness his signings for CGC books, but in the mean time its DWC unless you can find another in the last 2 years. I am currently aware of no others he allows to witness for CGC.

Best of luck.

Well now I feel like I should charge you for the information. lol