• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CoH is taking up all my forum time...

4 posts in this topic

... but I can't complain - this game rocks! City of Heroes has soooo much detail and is so fun, I can't begin to describe. cloud9.gif

Also on the plus side, less time here means less time reading stupid shill posts. Bonus!!! thumbsup2.gif

Gotta go meet up with my superteam. Adios! grin.gif

So whats the online part like?

Does it have a large lobby yet?

Is it buggy?

What is your online Skin?

Details Please.

TY

Z

woot! me too dice.

it's the least buggy free mmropg i've played yet and it also feels the most complete. plus, they're adding more content in about a month and wih your paid subscription, you get a COH monthly comic book (supposely, if the creators of the game notice you, your character can be in the comic too). Also, i had great customer service with them. I had a problem, sent them an email at 7 pm on a sunday night and they sent me back how to fix it by 10 that night. That's the best service I've ever received from a mmropg.

also, if anyone is on the guardian server, feel free to look me up grin.gif

So whats the online part like?

Does it have a large lobby yet?

Is it buggy?

What is your online Skin?

Details Please.

TY

Z

Have to agree with Stynxno, very little bugs, excellent graphics, lots of people to join up with (you obtain experience faster if you group up). You could spend an hour just making and fine tuning your character, there is so many options. You can make a hero just like an existing one (I have seen a lot of Hulks and Matrix-types), or something totally original. My main guy is a blaster-type named Repulsor.

There are 10 servers to choose from (I am on Freedom). Also, the $14.99 monthly fee is even cheaper if you prepay. I paid for 6 months at $12.99 month. thumbsup2.gif