• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade, Hard to find in grade books, glossy and fresh

36 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply. No probation or HoS members. Payment through Paypal. Shipping through USPS priority $10 for flat rate box.

None of my books have been pressed (to the best of my knowledge). I carefully select the whitest paged, glossiest copies of books that I can find for my collection. These all are exceptional copies that the scans do absolutely no justice for. If colors look like they are faded, scanner artifact.

As a bonus, the buyer that spends the most by Wednesday night at 8:00 CST, receives this book included with their order

Creepy15.jpg

#2 gets this piece of Frazetta wonderfulness

BlazingCombat3.jpg

#3 gets a wonderful glossy

Eerie13.jpg

As usual, I am open to package deals or offers on books. Feel free to PM with any questions!

First :takeit: in the thread wins.

First up is Captain America 102 CGC 8.5 White (cracked out). The colors and gloss on this book will redefine what you think SA comics looked like at print. That's microchamber paper sticking out of the side. $60 SOLD :news:

CaptainAmerica102.jpg

Marvel Team-up 4 9.2/9.4 Tight. Black. Glossy. Vibrant. White pages. and the X-men. Hate to see this one go. The scanner was particularly harsh on this one. The edge wear makes this thing look like a 7.5 in the scan. It is not a 7.5. $80 SOLD :news:

MarvelTeam-up4.jpg

That's it for now. May be adding tomorrow. Have to look and see what else I have that fits.

Just for the heck of it. Here's one more.

Unexpected 133 CGC 9.6 white pages grey tone cover perfectly centered, glossy through the case... $80!!! SOLD :news:

Unexpected133_1.jpg

Unexpected133_2.jpg

Unexpected133_3.jpg

That's it for now. May be adding tomorrow. Have to look and see what else I have that fits.

Unexpected 133 CGC 9.6 white pages grey tone cover perfectly centered, glossy through the case... $80!!!

Unexpected133_1.jpg

Unexpected133_2.jpg

Unexpected133_3.jpg

:takeit:

Unexpected 133 CGC 9.6 white pages grey tone cover perfectly centered, glossy through the case... $80!!!

Unexpected133_1.jpg

Unexpected133_2.jpg

Unexpected133_3.jpg

^^

Ringo Kid 16 9.4/9.6 Just about perfect. Never seen a better copy. One of my better scores from Todd Lange during the glory days. White pages, crisp and glossy. That's microchamber paper again... $ 80

RingoKid12.jpg

Ringo Kid 16 9.4/9.6 Just about perfect. Never seen a better copy. One of my better scores from Todd Lange during the glory days. White pages, crisp and glossy. That's microchamber paper again... $ 80

RingoKid12.jpg

^^ I think you're going to like this one! Glad it's going to you, sir.

Somehow, I missed this one. Our Love Story 13. Very tough book. Not super high grade but still a solid copy. 7.0/7.5 $25

Ever notice how many of these covers look like the beginning of a very serious stalking problem?

OurLoveStory13.jpg

So far, it looks like comicartfan is going to get a very nice copy of Creepy 14 with $100 spent. Next is godquest and Greggy, $80 each. If there is a tie, I'll give preference to the first purchaser, so godquest would get a Blazing Combat 3 and Greggy will get the very glossy Eerie 13. Unless...

somebody buys more books!!! :acclaim:

Currently, the following is left:

Fantastic Four 39, 7.5 $100

Marvel Premiere 1, 9.2 $80

My Love 14 7.5, $75

Kid Colt Outlaw 156, 7.0 $25

Our Love Story 13, 7.0 $25

I'll go 20% off on these or take them all for $220 :insane:

I'll be listing a few more shortly including an Amazing Spider-man 86 9.2, Astonishing Tales CGC 9.6 white pages, and a Strange Tales lot of 10 books from 138-167 averaging VF+ including a very nice copy of 167. Stay tuned.