• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Actually, Dr. Mayhestack and Proff. Dougeamheim from South Boston University conducted a now famous study in 2009 in conjunction with the Physics department from Alabama State University and the Southeastern Las Vegas community college, the study, dubbed the "suckitome chronicles" came up with a scientific answer for the "how many licks" question. They used 65 volunteers and 2 million dollars worth of equipment. It's 245 if you have dry mouth, 198 with normal hydration.. That's what I heard

"South Boston University"? Seriously? doh!

As serious as a heart attack.. D e d... Ded zerous...

Actually, Dr. Mayhestack and Proff. Dougeamheim from South Boston University conducted a now famous study in 2009 in conjunction with the Physics department from Alabama State University and the Southeastern Las Vegas community college, the study, dubbed the "suckitome chronicles" came up with a scientific answer for the "how many licks" question. They used 65 volunteers and 2 million dollars worth of equipment. It's 245 if you have dry mouth, 198 with normal hydration.. That's what I heard

So where is this "South Boston University"? And if you say ""South Boston" my booted toes will seek your lamb pies.

So where is this "South Boston University"? And if you say ""South Boston" my booted toes will seek your lamb pies.

On the South Side of North Boston.

On the South Side of North Boston.

:frustrated: You care little for your veal shanks, do you?

I have concluded that the mods will let stupidity reign supreme as long as it stays relatively clean.

The only way we are getting this bad boy locked is to venture into strike territory.

Who's up for it???

I have concluded that the mods will let stupidity reign supreme as long as it stays relatively clean.

The only way we are getting this bad boy locked is to venture into strike territory.

Who's up for it???

After you...

Me first

Impeach O'bama

Rush Limbaugh for president