• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

You know what might make this thread? Pc1009 admitting he was wrong.

But that will never happen.

Maybe by page 500 or post 27,000? :wishluck:

It might just be the mods are letting it go because most of the usual suspects are contained in one place and we are not infecting the rest of the threads?

Possibility.

No way. I a most unusual suspect! :slapfight:

Is that you..Keyser Söze?

That's what happens when you are eating ice cream and typing at the same time.

Birthday Cake Favor... Just got some like 3 months ago for the first time now it's my favorite.

:cloud9:

infecting the rest of the threads...

hm

:idea:

Godspeed Chespy!!!

Start with the serious one's first. There should be no serious threads in CG.

Stay away from the Gold Forum though. The old farts in there get testy with CG all the time.

:whee:

infecting the rest of the threads...

hm

:idea:

Godspeed Chespy!!!

Start with the serious one's first. There should be no serious threads in CG.

Stay away from the Gold Forum though. The old farts in there get testy with CG all the time.

:whee:

Ok ok ok....if you had to pick one, if you didn't your whole family would have to die, and also you'd have to go to hell right away....for ten years....

who'd you pick, being Rossie O'Odonnel's plaything for a weekend, or Opra's boy toy for three straight days?

Or they're waiting for enough strike worthy events to take place before dropping the hammer. Efficiency.

If they were black and white with the rules, then I would say there are a couple. Everything else is borderline.

Can you throw in a smiley every once in a while? I picture you behind your monitor like this :taptaptap::eyeroll: and meh

I have concluded that the mods will let stupidity reign supreme as long as it stays relatively clean.

The only way we are getting this bad boy locked is to venture into strike territory.

Who's up for it???

After you...

Me first

Impeach O'bama

Rush Limbaugh for president

Impeaching is racist

I have concluded that the mods will let stupidity reign supreme as long as it stays relatively clean.

The only way we are getting this bad boy locked is to venture into strike territory.

Who's up for it???

After you...

Me first

Impeach O'bama

Rush Limbaugh for president

Impeaching is racist

oh no he didn't lol

snap

Stan Lee laughs at you...

stan-lee-mallrats.jpg

The older lady in the back..yeah her...

I'd do her... (thumbs u

The lady in the pink holding the coffee? Fine. That leaves the girl in the V neck for me.

Hell, I'll take Stan. Just to say I did.

WRONG ALWAYS BUT NOT MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT SEEKING HELP FOR MY ALL CAPS ADDICTION.....................

There fixed it for you..really honestly you did say you would leave like 100 pages ago ..just MANNUP..I put it in all caps so you know it is important