• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Not Sure humm....Man or Woman I just got great name for a super-hero ready The Man-Woman damm Im good.

All kidding aside, you've been a member awhile, never had a problem before, and are clearly to proud to apologize. Instead you are posting odd pictures, and saying weird things in an attempt to I'm not really sure what. (shrug)

There is no reason to crash and burn, you made a dik move, admit your wrong, say sorry, and move on. Or really, at this point, who cares anymore, just stop posting in here and pretend this fuster cluck never occurred.

So in the end all this BS was over nothing?

I feel cheated.

2rqyik4.gif

It's so rare that someone so totally and completely exposes their bare red and the vacancy between their ears is this complete.

It's a treat and a valuable experience for anyone foolhardy enough to enter into a deal with this Mensa member in the future.

I don't think you can afford being an inch shorter. :baiting:

I am keeping all the inches that matter. :acclaim:

With so few to keep track of every inch matters. :baiting:

You've been on the metric system too long.

Not Sure humm....Man or Woman I just got great name for a super-hero ready The Man-Woman damm Im good.

This is what's known as a stream of UN-consciousness.

I've seen a more active EEG on a coma patient.

If EEG means "eamed empathy gradient".....

...then, unfortunately, you're probably right.

All kidding aside, you've been a member awhile, never had a problem before, and are clearly to proud to apologize. Instead you are posting odd pictures, and saying weird things in an attempt to I'm not really sure what. (shrug)

There is no reason to crash and burn, you made a dik move, admit your wrong, say sorry, and move on. Or really, at this point, who cares anymore, just stop posting in here and pretend this fuster cluck never occurred.

Isn't he the same dude that posted about an ASM 129 on ebay "looking for advice" asking what people thought of it and that it seemed like a great deal and then it turned out that the book was his the entire time and it was a shill job from the jump?

Wasn't that him?

You would do well to switch. 10>3 ;)

If the boobs and the dress were not a dead giveaway that I am a woman..no wonder you are clueless as to how to properly transact business on Ebay..

only as a number... 10 = 3 after the smoke clears.....

I prefer to use landmarks for size comparison...."big around as a beer can" works.

This is what's known as a stream of UN-consciousness.

I've seen a more active EEG on a coma patient.

If EEG means "eamed empathy gradient".....

...then, unfortunately, you're probably right.

I think it was a poke at me. :shy:

Isn't he the same dude that posted about an ASM 129 on ebay "looking for advice" asking what people thought of it and that it seemed like a great deal and then it turned out that the book was his the entire time and it was a shill job from the jump?

Wasn't that him?

5271908a.jpg

I prefer to use landmarks for size comparison...."big around as a beer can" works.

You can wrap it around a beer can? (shrug)

You dudes should kiss and make up. <3

You dudes should kiss and make up. <3

I loves me some Jeff...he knows that.

Something like that, but not exactly. I posted a link to that thread here, as did Snake Eyes before me.

Andy

He embellished the story with how he was a CGC stock holder (private company, not possible) and had a book shipped to CGC, graded and got the grade...in three days...over Easter weekend.

It's the same MO, paints himself into a corner with half stories that are half true and refuses to apologize when busted.

He feeds us a half story, leaves out what he did wrong, slanders a buyer without basis, and gets busted again, and fails to understand that he's wrong...again.

It's a pattern.

And that poll... 33-9

All kidding and joking aside I did nothing wrong...Lemonman won my AF 15 that I had listed on ebay....he complained about the price right after the auction that he over paid for the book MAYBE he want to flip the book??..so I PM him and asked if your not happy then I will offer it to the next guy...so he said I'll talk to my bother and ask if can come up with some of money. So the next day he PM me and told me sorry for the confusion give to the other guy. So my qustion to lemonman why did you or your brother bid on a book you really didnt want, also you didnt have a problem buying the book with payment plan.

Something like that, but not exactly. I posted a link to that thread here, as did Snake Eyes before me.

Andy

He embellished the story with how he was a CGC stock holder (private company, not possible) and had a book shipped to CGC, graded and got the grade...in three days...over Easter weekend.

It's the same MO, paints himself into a corner with half stories that are half true and refuses to apologize when busted.

He feeds us a half story, leaves out what he did wrong, slanders a buyer without basis, and gets busted again, and fails to understand that he's wrong...again.

It's a pattern.

And that poll... 33-9

I'm usually so in a hurry to come up with next side splitting knee slapper, that I don't pay attention. The OP is a liar. That bulle CGC story is how he started off on these boards.

He really is a vaginga crumb, possibly a taint tickler, or a sphincter slapper?