• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!

:popcorn:

Pshaw!

POV and I share a love that men ought not share with one another.

This is just foreplay for us. :makepoint:

:sorry:

I just miss Highschool.

The best 7 years of your life? (shrug)

lol

It was college that took 7 years. :lol:

Graduating High School in 2 years and taking 7 to finish college still makes you an overachiever...

...that's what my Mom kept telling me.

Yet another IBTL attempt but I am so sad to see Mikenyc joining such rabble. I sob. [font:Arial Black]SOB![/font]

I have been perusing the Locked Thread Points thread. There have been quite an array of offenses that have earned a lock, many of them similar to posts in this very thread. (shrug)

WTF is up with this thread? Will it have a Sixth Sense twist in the end, can the mods even see what's occurring in this never ending nightmare, is this real, am I really typing this, can anyone understand me hdnxtdjsoos USB dun dhus. Shops his ps jjsmms ogdefg ut rbi UHF bhi oo k fr fbd skins. Eggs. Ehh kooks,kw. Snyjs. Stat s ejido, luff hid.

This thread is about pressing, right?

I have been perusing the Locked Thread Points thread. There have been quite an array of offenses that have earned a lock, many of them similar to posts in this very thread. (shrug)

WTF is up with this thread? Will it have a Sixth Sense twist in the end, can the mods even see what's occurring in this never ending nightmare, is this real, am I really typing this, can anyone understand me hdnxtdjsoos USB dun dhus. Shops his ps jjsmms ogdefg ut rbi UHF bhi oo k fr fbd skins. Eggs. Ehh kooks,kw. Snyjs. Stat s ejido, luff hid.

I agree with the first two paragraphs. As far as pressing, it IS a pressing issue for PC1009 to simply apologize for not posting all of the facts. And for not posting them in the PROBATION DISCUSSION thread where it belongs. Shoddy. A shoddy performance on pc1009's part.

Mike.. none of this is real.. never has been. I personally am simply a hard shelled figment of your imagination... but since you're not real.. I'm not sure what that leaves me with... I can't be real if I'm a figment of a fictitious members imagination... Uh oh, I'm vanishing.. or am I? can I vanish if I don't exist? :ohnoez:

Mike.. none of this is real.. never has been. I personally am simply a hard shelled figment of your imagination... but since you're not real.. I'm not sure what that leaves me with... I can't be real if I'm a figment of a fictitious members imagination... Uh oh, I'm vanishing.. or am I? can I vanish if I don't exist? :ohnoez:

Your non-existence can vanish if you don't exist.

I believe that children are the future

Teach them and let lead the way

Show them all the beauty they posses inside

Give them

A sense

Of pride

make it easier

Let the children's laughter

Reminds us

Of what we use to be...

Now we are getting somewhere!

"In existentialism, the individual's starting point is characterized by what has been called "the existential attitude", or a sense of disorientation and confusion in the face of an apparently meaningless or absurd world."

Heavens to Betsy, we must have taken the blue pill.

so.... do I still not exist? or have I never not existed at all..? (shrug)

You have always existed nowhere.

You have never existed everywhere.

consistently existed occasionally....?

You have absolutely never coexisted somewhere.

Slow down dude!!!!

Co-Exist? I'd have to exist to co-exist,and at this point I don't even know for sure if I do, or do not, not exist.....baby steps Mike, baby steps.

Slow down dude!!!!

Co-Exist? I'd have to exist to co-exist,and at this point I don't even know for sure if I do, or do not, not exist.....baby steps Mike, baby steps.

Well said! Well said!

Slow down dude!!!!

Who are you again? (shrug)

:roflmao:

Your non-existence can vanish if you don't exist. ( or is that Santa Clause?)

Slow down dude!!!!

I think I might be Tinker Bell....? If you believe in me, I exist...maybe.

Slow down dude!!!!

Slow down dude!!!!

This thread has gotten rather existential.

Very Kierkegaardy.