• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

29 posts in this topic

I thought I would give a go selling on here since everyone I have dealt with has been so cool. If you wanna check my feedback on eBay it's konfide69. I have 100% positive feedback thus far.

The Fine Print :

- I prefer PayPal as it's the easiest to deal with but I will take a MO if that's all you can do

- Shipping is in the lower 48 USA only. The stuff I sell isn't rare/worth a lot so it isn't worth sending international for me or you

- :takeit: trumps all

- Almost all the books I sell have been bought used so expect some wear on them. Most are practically brand new but I am not making any guarantees. I will put in the listing anything besides minor wear if the book has it. Some of these books have remainder marks.

- Shipping for anything in the thread will be $3 for media mail. All orders come with delivery confirmation. If you buy enough items and shipping goes for more than a flat rate box I will discount the shipping price to the flat rate amount.

I think I have followed all the rules so far so let's start with the items...