• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #1 Raw G/VG Nice Copy-Large Pictures Price Drop!!

50 posts in this topic

That and ignoring TupCo's snarky opinions.

(thumbs u

I've carefully observed your pattern of failing to ignore my snarky comments for well over a year now. I believe you’re acting on behalf of an associate of yours when you conduct yourself in such a pattern. I may be wrong; but I have my reason for believing as I do.

After such an observation one might think I'd get around to asking: Who are you? But I don't care who you are.

I'm almost certain I've ignored you completely until now. If I have failed to ignore you before, I am sorry for that -- my mistake. This will be my last reply to you or acknowledgement of your existence anywhere in the known universe.

I wish you the very best in all your endeavors.

Merry Christmas (thumbs u

Bill is an Unignorable Ignoramus Par Excellence.

Which is why we :cloud9: him so...he fits in so well with the rest of us rabble. :insane:

OK.... Looks like it was an honest mistake that he didn't close out the thread after grading and posting on eBay link.

In order to avoid this in the future should a new rule be added? A time expiration on sales threads? An expectation to PM before buying? Any other ideas?

I think you should stop right now before you become one of those Boardies whom we can all live without.

Consider it stopped. Didn't mean to offend or annoy. Just thought adding a rule might help avoid these situations in the future. Had no intent to cause harm.

No, Kirk, you have legitimate questions that haven't found their way into the "selling boards' rules and practices handbook". A rule of thumb I use is if it's older than a week, a PM to the seller regarding availability is wise. That and ignoring TupCo's snarky opinions.

(thumbs u

I would have to disagree. At this point common sense should take over. If not I am going to be buying all the Indian Head pennies I can for $5 a pound.

(thumbs u

I've carefully observed your pattern of failing to ignore my snarky comments for well over a year now. I believe you’re acting on behalf of an associate of yours when you conduct yourself in such a pattern. I may be wrong; but I have my reason for believing as I do.

After such an observation one might think I'd get around to asking: Who are you? But I don't care who you are.

I'm almost certain I've ignored you completely until now. If I have failed to ignore you before, I am sorry for that -- my mistake. This will be my last reply to you or acknowledgement of your existence anywhere in the known universe.

That's a very nice way of saying go

yourself. :applause:

(thumbs u

That's a very nice way of saying go

yourself. :applause:

(shrug)

Knowing both guys personally, I think Woogie and Tupenny would actually get along great.

Probably. However, I am a member of Team Clown after all. :makepoint:

Soooo.....thennnn.....I'm not sure who you would get along with.

:baiting:

Knowing both guys personally, I think Woogie and Tupenny would actually get along great.

Probably. However, I am a member of Team Clown after all. :makepoint:

Soooo.....thennnn.....I'm not sure who you would get along with.

:baiting:

Mr Jeffro & I go way back to the palmy days of WC 2011. He knows how closely I cling to his hem.

:banana: