• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED-- MOVED TO EBAY: Low Grade/Incomplete Golden Age Grails FS!

31 posts in this topic

and finally...

ISSUE: Detective Comics #39 (2nd Robin in 'Tec/3rd overall, 1st Clayface (cameo in 1 panel)

GRADE: CGC 2.5 (cover detached, small amount of dried glue on spine of cover)

NOTES: Here's one I'm gonna take a little bit of a hit on. Picked it up this summer from a fellow boardie when I was thinking of putting together an early Batman run. That never went anywhere, so now my loss is your gain. One problem, however, is that one of the acid sheets has come loose from the book inside the slab and is peeking out a little bit. If it doesn't bother you, cool. Otherwise, it's a re-slab candidate. Just know its there. Otherwise, it's a real looker for a lower grade book with a killer cover. Yours for:

PRICE:$750 :news: NOW: $700

Again, sorry for the crummy pics.

dscn0605e.jpg

dscn0606mi.jpg

dscn0608u.jpg

That's it, folks! That's what's left of my once grand GA collection. If you want to make an offer tonight or tomorrow morning on any of the books, please feel free to PM me. I do need to close these sales in a hurry, so if they don't get at any action by tomorrow afternoon I will probably pull the thread and head over to Ebay. Normally, I'd like to leave 'em up longer, but I just don't have that kind of time right now.

Also, if anybody wants to take the lot, they're yours for the discounted price of $2250 shipped.

Thanks for looking! (thumbs u