• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis spooned me....

29 posts in this topic

" If you went camping with Metropolis, and you woke up in the morning with your underwear around your ankles, would you tell anyone ? "

"....Certainly not !"

"....wanna go camping ?'

GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I've been waiting for Frank to contact me about some kind of vague, undefined compensation that I haven't thought up yet and don't deserve, but dammit I want something! :taptaptap:

(shrug) ....I thought they already gave you "something" ? :baiting: .....you may want to hit the clinic...in case they gave you something "else". GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a froiend of jesus) (thumbs u

:jokealert:

I've been waiting for Frank to contact me about some kind of vague, undefined compensation that I haven't thought up yet and don't deserve, but dammit I want something! :taptaptap:

(shrug) ....I thought they already gave you "something" ? :baiting: .....you may want to hit the clinic...in case they gave you something "else". GOD BLESS....

That annoying itch just won't go away

That annoying itch just won't go away

......maybe that 9.4 Hot Stuff Sizzlers # 1 for $ 260 bucks would help.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u