• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking a Day Trip

2 posts in this topic

When will teleportation tubes be invented?

I was home by four in the morning for work. Normally I stay till about seven but today i decided to go to a comic book shop I never been too before. Comics to Astonish is about a two and a half hour drive and with nothing else to do my friend and I are making a day trip. This is also the place that got some signatures for a few comic books for me before I even knew I was going to the NYCC.

The books I am getting are New Mutants #1,2,4, and 5. I hope I remember those correctly. All of them are still a 9.8. One that I already had signed by Stan Lee is coming back a 9.4. I am going to take some pictures of the store. I never drove to a place to see a comic book store (OK only once.....wait maybe twice) but if I was already there and I passed one I had to stop.

I am looking forward just to be able to walk around and see what they have and how it is displayed. I remember mornings like this when I anxiously waited to leave for a vacation. I know this is just for a day and might be silly for some but it is a comic book shop I never went too and for me that seems to be enough.

Thanks for reading

Tnerb

See more journals by Tnerb