• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FYI TO ALL! BOOKS GALORE! MARVEL,DC,EPIC,MAGAZINES,DELL..

10 posts in this topic

This will be a GREAT opportunity for all board members! I am going through and listing probably close to 5k books that actually started yesterday and will continue till I can't see straight anymore :)

ALL titles, issues and conditions. The BEST part is that ANY BOARD MEMBER WHO WINS BOOKS FROM ME ON EBAY WILL GET 20% OFF THE WINNING BIDS IF PAID BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.

ALL auctions will start at .25 each with no reserves and there are some really off thw all titles included in this large collection. ALMOST ALL SILVER AND BRONZE... I did ask people for requests however starting these at .25 could ended up being even cheaper then if worked a deal before hand.

Anyway here is the link under seller rube11 and bid...bid....bid!

Thanks,

Steve

Rubes super duper collection for sale

Last night 12/4 listed some Action, aquaman, anthro (including #1), polybagged superman 75, a few early captain america's, captain marvel (including #1), marvel super-heroes and a few tales to astonish. Tonight 12/5 will be listing captain savage (almost all of the first 13 issues), marvel collectors item classic, marvel tales and a couple misc titles. Also, some more JLA's, Jimmy Olsens and Plastic Man 2 & 3.