• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LCS find Part 1 AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 56

21 posts in this topic

Here is another of those Spider-Man books I got at my LCS from the original owner.

This one is one of my favorite covers. I have a 4.5 CGC signed by Lee and Romita

5zh98x.jpg

27yoleo.jpg

ezll4n.jpg

audp1c.jpg

Any marks on the cover are from the scanner no the book.

Thanks in advance this one will be sent out to CGC for sure

WEBHEAD

I have 3 more waiting to pick up when I find more $$$. This guy came into the LCS with 3 small boxes....he had a Hulk 181 but I haven't found out what condition it was. I'm trying to cherry pick it without breaking the bank.

I have 3 more waiting to pick up when I find more $$$. This guy came into the LCS with 3 small boxes....he had a Hulk 181 but I haven't found out what condition it was. I'm trying to cherry pick it without breaking the bank.

Nice books! You're in CT right? Which shop? :taptaptap:

;)

;)

Yup Timeless Journey in Stamford. The owner is a really nice guy.

Check it out.

;)

Yup Timeless Journey in Stamford. The owner is a really nice guy.

Check it out.

(thumbs u

Here is another of those Spider-Man books I got at my LCS from the original owner.

This one is one of my favorite covers. I have a 4.5 CGC signed by Lee and Romita

5zh98x.jpg

27yoleo.jpg

ezll4n.jpg

audp1c.jpg

Any marks on the cover are from the scanner no the book.

Thanks in advance this one will be sent out to CGC for sure

WEBHEAD

Ok got it back and I have a ^^:banana:

15melxi.jpg