• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mylar's Black Friday sale! Campbell, Simonson, Sketches, Blanks and more!

30 posts in this topic

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

First I'd like to say thank you to everyone that's participated in my opps. You can believe that 2012 will be even better, with the introduction of sketch opps 2.0! Unlike last year, there will be no copies to this program lol:insane:

Anyways I'm streamlining my collection...please take advantage. :takeit: rules all, regular forum rules apply. No probies or ebay shill bidders please :)

Shipping: Free shipping in US unless otherwise stated, international buyers please contact me first (thumbs u

On to the books!

First up:

Amazing Spider-Man #648 MRRC Variant signed by J Scott Campbell CGC 9.8 :news:SOLD

A book is listed on GPA but very hard to find on the bay:

asm648campbell.jpg

One of the books that started the GFT phenomenon!

Grimm Fairy Tales: Beyond Wonderland Silver Foil logo Variant. Limited to 500 copies, signed by J Scott Campbell CGC 9.8 :news:SOLD

grimmfairytalescampbell-1.jpg

Black Widow #6 Variant signed by J Scott Campbell CGC 9.8 $150

Imagine Scarlet signing this book at SDCC next year :cloud9:

blackwidow6campbell.jpg

I love this cover!

Lady Mechanika #1 Campbell Variant signed by J Scott Campbell CGC 9.8 $60 shipped obo: :news: SOLD :news:

ladymechanikacampbell.jpg

X-Force #1 Midtown Comics Variant signed by J Scott Campbell CGC 9.4

Ultimate Thor #1 LBCC Variant signed by J Scott Campbell CGC 9.6

Take them both for $125 shipped obo:

xforce1midtowncampbell.jpg

ultimatethor1campbell.jpg

Sorry to see this book go...kind of :insane:lol

Very early Avengers sketch by Danny Cruz. I think this scan is on page 2 or 3 of the Avengers megathread

If you weren't around when Danny was, then here's your chance. Crappy pic doesn't do it justice. Incredible sketch :news:SOLD

dannycruzblackpanther.jpg

Moon Knight vs. Black Panther wraparound by Dexter Soy

Ask anyone that has a Dex sketch(and if you don't your book will be coming soon!), he is the king of pencil detail! Any pic cannot capture the amount of time and effort Dexter puts into his work. $200 shipped obo:

dexmoonknightbpfront.jpg

dexbpmoonknightback.jpg

P1050442-2-1.jpg

Sorry to see this book go...kind of :insane:lol

Very early Avengers sketch by Danny Cruz. I think this scan is on page 2 or 3 of the Avengers megathread

If you weren't around when Danny was, then here's your chance. Crappy pic doesn't do it justice. Incredible sketch $200 shipped

dannycruzblackpanther.jpg

I saw this back in that OP thread! Man, how awesome this is!!!

some beautiful books,Im still working in my Cruz commission. Really nice guy, still deciding on characters though. I wanted one from Dex but I havent sought him out yet.

anyways good luck on the sales, awesome Campbell's!

Thanks! :headbang:

Speaking of talented artists, here's one artist that made big moves in 2011

Harvey Tolibao Iron Patriot raw sketch $75 shipped obo:

harveyironpatriot.jpg