• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Y: The Last Man DC Vertigo Comics

77 posts in this topic

I got out of collecting and reading comics back around 2000 when I started my college partying years and now that I have settled down and been married a few years have started to get back into comics the last year and a half.

I tried to search for past threads on this book but see nothing other than some sales threads. I was curious if this was a book that the board ever really got into or discussed before?

Trying to find out if this is a tough one to put a run together of and was curious if the early issues were pretty low print runs? If anyone can point me in the right direction for info on this I would appreciate it.

I am so far into the 4th trade paperback of the series and I am enjoying this a bunch.

I got out of collecting and reading comics back around 2000 when I started my college partying years and now that I have settled down and been married a few years have started to get back into comics the last year and a half.

I tried to search for past threads on this book but see nothing other than some sales threads. I was curious if this was a book that the board ever really got into or discussed before?

Trying to find out if this is a tough one to put a run together of and was curious if the early issues were pretty low print runs? If anyone can point me in the right direction for info on this I would appreciate it.

I am so far into the 4th trade paperback of the series and I am enjoying this a bunch.

I'm not sure if Y the Last Man was ever discussed as much as say Walking Dead but I enjoyed the series. Anyhow, I don't think it should be all that hard to piece a set together right now but there is talks about a future movie. The first book will probably see a boost if/when they do make a movie.

Anyhow, here is a set of the 1-60 for 150.00 on Ebay, all first prints.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Y-LAST-MAN-COMPLETE-SET-ALL-1ST-PRINTS-VF-NM-1-60-/360402969635?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item53e9b0e423

YTLM is the greatest modern read period. If you are only at the 4th trade just wait. It only gets better.

I should have my 9.8 run completed in the next couple of months. I'm thinking of a complete SS run. I can't think of another title that even comes in a close second to YTLM. :whee:

YTLM is the greatest modern read period. If you are only at the 4th trade just wait. It only gets better.

I should have my 9.8 run completed in the next couple of months. I'm thinking of a complete SS run. I can't think of another title that even comes in a close second to YTLM. :whee:

Cool, YTLM love :grin:

I really need to submit my books!

Anyhow, I got an extra 8 & 9 TB hint hint. I was out of town and couldn't wait to get back. So I bought some extras lol

I have some and more coming. I just sold a large run to the Daniel who posted right above you ;)

I'm not in a huge hurry, still trying to organize stuff around here with the new room. So I need to do that before I know whats what.

I saw a number 1 9.8 sell for little over $400 a couple weeks ago. I know there are not very many 9.8's being sold but still that quite a bit for that comic. I have a 1 9.8 and a couple raw 1's as well as a full run. Everything about the comic is really well done from the art to the story. I would love to see a film come out hopefully some day. :wishluck: