• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA/BA Marvels, DC and others!

319 posts in this topic

Hi all,

have decided I'm holding on to way too many undercopies or books I've lost interest in I decided it was time to run up a sales thread.

Low / mid / high grade books coming - mostly Marvel and DC (but a few others), mix of ages all the way from gold to bronze. I've got a lot of books to get through so expect updates to the thread in the coming days!

Note that I am based in the UK so postage and packing to the United States will be $12 by airmail for up to 4 books (add $1.50 each for any additional books). Insurance can be added at cost.

Happy to take PMs, but bear in mind the time difference and I may not get back to you straight away. Until I've acknowledged a PM sale and marked the book as sold in the thread, any :takeit: in the thread will win...

I've tried to add as much detail for each book as possible, but if you have questions about a specific book then please ask!

Full refund if you're not satisfied with your purchase.

I will not sell to anyone on the probation list.

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE

None of these books have been pressed while in my possession, and I purchased many of these long enough ago that I didn't know to ask. That said, I've kept pretty good records of any purchases I've in the last 10 years, so if you're interested to know where they came from drop me a PM...

First up - some of the non DC / Marvel books: