• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED - PLODS!!!

30 posts in this topic

I'm not saying you can't get any worse, but that is much worse than the Superboys I've ever seen thumbsup2.gif

BY THE WAY! Thanks to all the offers I've had already, keep em coming thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Well, I collect all the mainline titles and obviously pick up ANY key issues on the way. Still picking up some blue labels, but the prices are still silly 893whatthe.gif

PM me with what you want for that Hulk issue nik thumbsup2.gif

Oh, just so you all know, I am happy with all the offers that have come in this past day, so keep em coming thumbsup2.gif but the idea is that I get the books slightly cheaper as the are PLODs. I'm not looking to low-ball to much, but I will not pay GP prices gained for blue labels, like some of the offers that came in 893naughty-thumb.gif

Someone got a nice pick up there. Lightly restored books are fine, as long as you know about the resto when you buy them. sumo.gif

That's a moderate professional book though. The price went a lot higher than the last three CGC 8.5 MPs did. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I, too, am happy to buy ultra high grade PLODs with slight professional restoration, but I don't think that the soft market for Moderate P or Extensive P will heat up any time soon. And don't get me started on amateur or trimming.... 893frustrated.gif