• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Holiday Sale! NEW BOOKS PGS 151 - 169! DISCOUNTS! UPDATE PG 176

2,313 posts in this topic

Phantom Stranger #32 9.0/9.2 guide $20, board price $15

530086733_o.jpg

I love this story!

Melt! Witch Boy Melt!

:takeit:

that is an awesome cover! was looking at the last 3 pages on my phone and didn't realize how cool this one is. Great grab.

Phantom Stranger #32 9.0/9.2 guide $20, board price $15

530086733_o.jpg

I love this story!

Melt! Witch Boy Melt!

:takeit:

that is an awesome cover! was looking at the last 3 pages on my phone and didn't realize how cool this one is. Great grab.

cool. If you see this one again snag it.

As I said the the story is tight and the interiors by Bill Draut are smoking!

(thumbs u

Looking forward to tonight's offerings... 10:30 EST start time?

I am going to shoot for 9:30, but depends some on when my little girl goes to sleep. 9:30 - 9:45

9:30 Central, right?

Dale, (and I apologize if this has been covered before), does the overall discount stack with individual discounts? Thanks.

Not sure what you mean. Let me see if I can answer anyway. Discounts are not for PM deals, but for I'll Take it thread prices only. They cover all such purchases in the thread, however long it takes.

Dale, (and I apologize if this has been covered before), does the overall discount stack with individual discounts? Thanks.

Not sure what you mean. Let me see if I can answer anyway. Discounts are not for PM deals, but for I'll Take it thread prices only. They cover all such purchases in the thread, however long it takes.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough...what I meant was, is the discount you have listed in the update (10% for everything in red), stackable with the volume discount (3-10 comics is 10% off)?

Say I have 5 comics in my stack, which puts me at 10% off. If I purchase one of the red comics in the update, would I get 20% off that particular comic?

I'm happy even if I have to pick one discount or the other, I just wanted to clarify.

Thanks for the great comics and for taking the time and effort to put this thread together. I know it's a lot of work. (thumbs u

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough...what I meant was, is the discount you have listed in the update (10% for everything in red), stackable with the volume discount (3-10 comics is 10% off)?

Say I have 5 comics in my stack, which puts me at 10% off. If I purchase one of the red comics in the update, would I get 20% off that particular comic?

I'm happy even if I have to pick one discount or the other, I just wanted to clarify.

Thanks for the great comics and for taking the time and effort to put this thread together. I know it's a lot of work. (thumbs u

Yes, the volume discount is in addition to any discount listed in the thread.