• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final OO LCS find part 6 Amazing Spider-Man #35

8 posts in this topic

This is one of the final books that I put on hold at my LCS in Stamford CT.

The original collector had a large run of FF and ASM. Many of them were fine+ to nm-.

Lots of beaters as well. But the best I managed to score ( after raising $$$ on Ebay )

This is one of the nicest of the Ditko run he had, I also have my eyes on a ASM #2 in at least good to good+

Check this one I really like it , kind of reminds me of when I was turning the rack way back when

254vfc0.jpg

3vcj6.jpg

98axpw.jpg

1zfmmb4.jpg

This guy also had a Hulk 181 but it was a beater with lots of water damage.

No ASM 1 but still has a 50

Thanks in advance I will be sending the group out 3 at time. If it wasn’t do damn expensive

Sweet cover for real !

I couldn't offer a real guess because I am new to this so I would just say 7.0 ?

Nice dark cover with not too many stress lines. Sweet looking Spidey/Marvel logo and staple area. The back page has a little yellowing but is over-all white..I guess I say 7, because its not a stiff copy? But what is really. Its an old comic book so of course it's not gonna look brand new.

7.0 / 7.5

Pretty much perfect as far as old comics go .