• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

30 posts in this topic

Thread is now closed. Thanks for looking.

Hello and welcome to my sales thread. I'll be listing a few DC Canadian price variants, along with 1 Marvel, which are mostly high-grade.

:takeit: wins and PMs are also welcome. Payment accepted through PayPal or money order. If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM.

U.S. Shipping is $3.00 for the first comic with a discount for multiple purchases. International shipping quotes upon request.

First books coming up shortly.

more please! Also any chance that some of the red x's being shown can be fixed for images lol or are they Canadian Xs? (lame joke...sorry tired...)

Listing a few more now. Are the scans not showing up for you? They are visible to me, but if they're not for anyone else then someone let me know.

The only image I cannot see is the latest one you listed. It is showing up as the Photobucket error for me

more please! Also any chance that some of the red x's being shown can be fixed for images lol or are they Canadian Xs? (lame joke...sorry tired...)

Listing a few more now. Are the scans not showing up for you? They are visible to me, but if they're not for anyone else then someone let me know.

The only image I cannot see is the latest one you listed. It is showing up as the Photobucket error for me

Thanks for letting me know. Missed uploading that one and the rest, so it will be corrected in a moment.