• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone heard from "thecollector" in a while??

49 posts in this topic

I have had similar difficulties.

What kind of toaster do you use..?

A brave little one

Are does the ones that only work with digital retina scan? if so, I love those! I still don't know how they manage to put those pink iron handles on them..

Recently the toaster manufacturer started outsourcing the installation of the heating element to the remote location of Kaffeklubben Island in Greeneland. On a warm (-9) degree summer day the units were still too cold to handle and one the native little people passed on an ancient tradition of attaching a small pink iron handle to the back of infants for portability. The rest, as they say, is history.

:golfclap:

I have had similar difficulties.

What kind of toaster do you use..?

A brave little one

Are does the ones that only work with digital retina scan? if so, I love those! I still don't know how they manage to put those pink iron handles on them..

Recently the toaster manufacturer started outsourcing the installation of the heating element to the remote location of Kaffeklubben Island in Greeneland. On a warm (-9) degree summer day the units were still too cold to handle and one the native little people passed on an ancient tradition of attaching a small pink iron handle to the back of infants for portability. The rest, as they say, is history.

:golfclap:
(worship)

and has a new love interest that has been keeping him away from the boards
if you're gonna lie for him, at least make it believable :baiting:

He's too busy getting laid. I am proud of him...
I heard he met her at the post office. Maybe theres a chick there for you too :baiting:

Sorry guys I have been very busy. full time job plus a girlfriend plus a daughter give me very little time for comics. I have just sent several replies and found out the status of some orders I will do more on my next day off.

Oh and what danny and triston said is true. I am sure no one will believe this but she is better than comics.

Sorry guys I have been very busy. full time job plus a girlfriend plus a daughter give me very little time for comics. I have just sent several replies and found out the status of some orders I will do more on my next day off.

Oh and what danny and triston said is true. I am sure no one will believe this but she is better than comics.

lol

(thumbs u