• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone heard from "thecollector" in a while??

49 posts in this topic

He's too busy getting laid. I am proud of him...
I heard he met her at the post office. Maybe theres a chick there for you too :baiting:

The Grocery Store get it right

hm Beer aisle?

I heard he met her at the post office. Maybe theres a chick there for you too :baiting:

hm Beer aisle?

feminine hygiene aisle. Don't ask.

hm Beer aisle?

lol

hm Beer aisle?

lol, My ex once saw a coworker at Target during lunch and said the coworker told her she had to pick up some products because she was having her period. I went out with that coworker tonight and made sure I didn't mention that story. Sometimes I think I need a filter like Michael Scott.

Dwight Schrute: Thank you, Mr. Scofield, for your time. Much appreciated. Oh [looks down to read the business card notes] and tell me, um. How's your gay son?

Mr. Scofield: [pause] Excuse me? [awkward silence]

[cut to Michael's talking head]

Michael Scott: I color code all my info. I wrote gay son in green. Green means go. So I know to go ahead and shut up about it. Orange, means orange you glad you didn't bring it up. Most colors mean don't say it.

[cuts back to Scofield's office]

Dwight Schrute: How is, uh, Tom. The homosexual sophomore?