• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attn: Canadians. Paypal Account Limitation?? Attempted Access from Cuba

32 posts in this topic

My Paypal account has been fully restored with a terse warning that if I attempt to log-in again from Cuba that my paypal account will be closed. meh

If you go to Cuba again you will be barred from entering the US.

:jokealert: a poor one, but gosh dang we hate those commies right in our back yard. (that was also another poor joke)

My Paypal account has been fully restored with a terse warning that if I attempt to log-in again from Cuba that my paypal account will be closed. meh

:jokealert: a poor one, but gosh dang we hate those commies right in our back yard. (that was also another poor joke)

YOu hate the Commie sin your backyard but have no problems with the ones overseas in China.. Go Figure

YOu hate the Commie sin your backyard but have no problems with the ones overseas in China.. Go Figure

Well yeah they are all the way over there so why do they matter? I mean how many Americans could actually point out China on a globe these days? Nevermind probably the same number of Americans who couldn't point out Cuba on a globe. :(

I was in Cuba last year. Was I tempted to find a computer to login in to Pay-pal, ebay, Heritage, Comiclink, my email or any host of sites? Not once. I was too busy drinking pina coladas on the beach. I dealt with that stuff when I got home. Hassle free.

That's my advice.