• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kramerica's Holiday Sale! BA/SA/GA Marvel & DC! Slabs & Raw - UPDATES DAILY!

233 posts in this topic

Mark, what do I do about my Giants. Just utterly depressing.

Sweet books as per the usual. :headbang:

Thanks! Man, they played a great game the other day too. I don't miss a NYG game - Eli is my Fantasy Football QB and he's been awesome. I like Tom Coughlin too - they've just had some bad breaks and injuries BUT they are still right in the thick of it!

I was listening to talk about the Giants, Bears and Seahawks today. If the Giants and Bears keep losing and Seattle keeps winning the Seahawks will hold the tie-breaker on both of them. Hey, Seahawks beat the Saints in the playoffs last year. Just sayin'

:news: SOLD!!!!! :news:

Defenders #10 VF/NM 9.0

9.0 with an upward arrow next to it: white pages, outstanding inks/gloss/colors and 99% of what little wear there is is NCB. I'm pretty sure that a press will get it to 9.4 too.

(OSPG $97.00) $70.00

:news: SOLD!!!!! :news:

Tales of Suspense #56 VF- 7.5

Quick question: why does Overstreet single this book out with a "1st Unicorn" and a higher price tag than the previous books? Did the Unicorn even appear again? I'm not the only one right? I'm embarrassed to even put "1st App Unicorn!"

Light foxing on the tippy top of the front and back cover - mostly inside.

Yes, I did say "Tippy Top".

(OSPG $143.00) :news:$78.00 $70.00 $64.00 (thumbs u

tos56.jpg

tos56a.jpg

Intermission #1 :banana:

Festivus Food Fun:

The Best Seinfeld Food Moments!

Kramer gets banned from his favorite calzone shop for attempting to pay for one with a giant bag of pennies.

BONUS: Here's a recipe for Corn & Broccoli Calzones:

Corn & Broccoli Calzones

i want that WWBN, but i think i picked one up already - just can't remember! :ohnoez:

Two is always better than one...

You didn't. You inquired about it earlier though.

i know that, my friend! after i inquired i was thinking and i bought a bunch of WWBN and appearances when i first joined these boards...

Quick question: why does Overstreet single this book out with a "1st Unicorn" and a higher price tag than the previous books? Did the Unicorn even appear again? I'm not the only one right? I'm embarrassed to even put "1st App Unicorn!"

4-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

That shut me up!

unicorn.jpg

In celebration of Festivus and all other Holidays I'm going to have the biggest sale I've ever had here on the Boards (thumbs u

Mark, I donated money in your name to The Human Fund. Money for people. :banana: