• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction Houses

82 posts in this topic

Hi, Barry Sandoval here, a quick clarification is probably in order.

For Comics auctions (including Comic Art) we require third-party shipping only on framed art. And upon request we will happily remove framed art from the frames and ship it in-house.

In general, we always try to accommodate special requests if feasible, in any venue.

The piece I bought in the illustration art auction was on board and unframed. Basically the same as a piece of comic art. I was told that Heritage doesn't ship art themselves anymore, but I guess this only applies to illustration auctions.

Mike

I have auctioned off books on Comiclink on two separate occasions and did very well on both. The first time I sold one bronze and two Silver books and did quite well, way beyond what I expected.

The second time I sold a few Golden Age Books and did very well. This is not to say I would have done just as well with Comicconnect or Heritage. Who knows? But I was happy with Comiclink and I'll probably sell a few more books with them one more time in the February Auction. Just my experience.

SLR