• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone attending the London Comic Con in Feb. 2012?

25 posts in this topic

Moore, in all reality, is 90% of the reason I'm going...

Has he been announced?

Good luck everyone on your quest! I think it is great to see people excited to see creators that attend a lot of shows here in the US. I think you all are going to have a ton of fun!!!!!

No Moore announcement yet...but you never know (see Stan Lee).

@DWC: How would this work to get a Comic witnessed by you? Am I going to stand in line to get a signature/sketch and when it is finished I'll let it on the table of the artist and go to your booth and ask you if someone of you could pick it up?

It is my very first Con where I could do CGC SS, so I'm very excited and want to know as much as I could in advance.

Moore, in all reality, is 90% of the reason I'm going...

Has he been announced?

Good luck everyone on your quest! I think it is great to see people excited to see creators that attend a lot of shows here in the US. I think you all are going to have a ton of fun!!!!!

NO ..but, I am crossing my fingers and am hoping to see him in the crowd...and the other 10% of why I am going is very promising...

@DWC: How would this work to get a Comic witnessed by you? Am I going to stand in line to get a signature/sketch and when it is finished I'll let it on the table of the artist and go to your booth and ask you if someone of you could pick it up?

It is my very first Con where I could do CGC SS, so I'm very excited and want to know as much as I could in advance.

We are still working out details with both the con promoter as well as CGC. Announcements will be made shortly. But our intentions are to make it as easy as possible for everyone involved.

We are still working out details with both the con promoter as well as CGC. Announcements will be made shortly. But our intentions are to make it as easy as possible for everyone involved.

I understand.

Thanks for the info.