• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skynwalker's Holiday Blowout! Buyer with highest total gets their books Free!!!

40 posts in this topic

Ok, here's what I'm going to do. As there's not much action in either thread and there are so many good threads going on right now, I'm going to close both threads tomorrow.

One buyer graciously decided not to take part in the contest, but I am counting him towards the minimum buyers, which puts us at 5 buyers (the minimum number that I specified). So, there will be a winner and that winner will get his books free (if the winner ends up over 50% of the total, we'll work something out).

Here are the standings:

slabthistoo $25

JZrarities $18

Harley Troy $12

mscmidt $8

If nothing changes, slabthistoo will get his order for free :)

I'll finish listing the handful of MTIOs that I have left and that'll be it barring specific requests. Please feel free to make offers (even crazy ones...it is Christmas after all ;) ) and to ask about what odds and ends I have left. I'll save the unlisted copper comics for another thread down the road.

Thanks for the purchases and thanks for looking (thumbs u

Cheap SS and ASM? I'm there!

Ultimate Thor #1 CGC SS 9.4 $40

I have no idea why this ended up 9.4 :shrug:

ut1a.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #240 F $1

Sub crease that can only be seen when the book is out of the bag and held up to the light :( All the wavy lines and smudges are on the bag, not the comic.

asm240.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #241 VF/NM $2 COPY B

asm241b.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #282 VF $2

asm282.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #296 VF $2

asm296.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #303 VF $4

asm303.jpg

:takeit:

Cheap SS and ASM? I'm there!

Ultimate Thor #1 CGC SS 9.4 $40

I have no idea why this ended up 9.4 :shrug:

ut1a.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #240 F $1

Sub crease that can only be seen when the book is out of the bag and held up to the light :( All the wavy lines and smudges are on the bag, not the comic.

asm240.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #241 VF/NM $2 COPY B

asm241b.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #282 VF $2

asm282.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #296 VF $2

asm296.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #303 VF $4

asm303.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks Adam :applause: