• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOP 5 GRAILS - THAT YOU OWN

1,214 posts in this topic

don't really have 5 grails yet, but here's my 5 best books so far......

1. detective comics #6 cgc signature series (creig flessel) cgc 2.5 cream to off white pages

2. detective comics #411

3. green lantern #87

4. family circle magazine from 1940 (1st time superman was on the cover of a magazine)

5. walking dead #1 (US and serbian copies)

I don't know if they would be considered grails, but out of what I have these would be my favorite "grails". Not based on value, but just want I like:

30 Days of Night #1 Spiral Bound Preview

Tick #1 Special Edition

Spider-Man #1 Platinum Edition

Spawn #1 B&W Edition

Dark Horse Presents: Fifth Anniversary Special (1st Sin City)

(Hopefully, my grandfather's TMNT #1 will make it into my collection one day)

I don't know if they would be considered grails, but out of what I have these would be my favorite "grails". Not based on value, but just want I like:

30 Days of Night #1 Spiral Bound Preview

Tick #1 Special Edition

Spider-Man #1 Platinum Edition

Spawn #1 B&W Edition

Dark Horse Presents: Fifth Anniversary Special (1st Sin City)

(Hopefully, my grandfather's TMNT #1 will make it into my collection one day)

Good enough :applause:

I am more of an art collector but always had a soft spot for the Impossible Man so here is perhaps the single most unique copy of his first appearance in FF 11.

FF 11 CGC 4.0 Signature Series - STAN LEE FILE COPY. A bonus is that it was a decent condition copy...many of the file copies had lower PQ or grades.

FF11LeeFileCopyCGC40d402.jpg

I am more of an art collector but always had a soft spot for the Impossible Man so here is perhaps the single most unique copy of his first appearance in FF 11.

FF 11 CGC 4.0 Signature Series - STAN LEE FILE COPY. A bonus is that it was a decent condition copy...many of the file copies had lower PQ or grades.

That is an awesome copy to have. (thumbs u

That is an awesome copy to have. (thumbs u

that looks a hellava lot better than a 4.0

an updated 5

Avengers4CGCSS.jpg

TalesofSuspense63cgcss.jpg

CaptainAmericavol1CGC100.jpg

WalkingDead1CGCSS.jpg

Nice books! (thumbs u

got the 5th one the other day from cgc -

IMGP1080.jpg

nice work on the TMNT...I'm still waiting on mine from cgc...I submitted them on Aug 29th and still dont have them back yet...at least I got the grades....might add them as two more of my grails...IF 14 9.2 WP bought as an 8.5 and my TOD 1 9.4 WP also bought as an 8.5... (thumbs u those are definitely going up as two of my bronze grails..