• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

DC MILLENNIUM: GEN 13 # 1 - $4

GOT TWO COPIES.

0clooneython81395.jpg

Nice I didn't even know they made one for Gen 13

on a side note thanks for pulling me away from disturbing movies.It started with a gif and lead to about a half hour or reading reviews of some of the most disturbing movies ever LEGALLY released. some :censored: stuff man

DC MILLENNIUM: GEN 13 # 1 - $4

GOT TWO COPIES.

Nice I didn't even know they made one for Gen 13

on a side note thanks for pulling me away from disturbing movies.It started with a gif and lead to about a half hour or reading reviews of some of the most disturbing movies ever LEGALLY released. some :censored: stuff man

You could always watch "A Serbian Film" for pure holiday enjoyment. :eek:

yeah, though its considered one of the greatest works of cinema. It was daring, but still bat :censored: crazy

It also used to be the rarest of the Criterion Collection DVD releases if I remember correctly. Was worth around $400 - $500 at one time... at least I think it was. Hard to believe that movie has the following that it does.

yeah, though its considered one of the greatest works of cinema. It was daring, but still bat :censored: crazy

It also used to be the rarest of the Criterion Collection DVD releases if I remember correctly. Was worth around $400 - $500 at one time... at least I think it was. Hard to believe that movie has the following that it does.

wow, I had no idea. man owning that thing is like having satan on your shoulder. a constant reminder. these days Im sticking to Mr poppers penquins :shrug: