• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

I'll be at work until midnight, so I'll miss the "contest".

:sorry:

You won't miss it sir... its just starting tonight. I will take entries probably till the weekend and run the contest over the week.

No worries here :grin:

Got any essentials or showcase presents? I need stuff to read while pooping and also to color when I get bored on long car rides.

you kno true pros can color while pooping :baiting:

And some like to color with poop.... ( I watch a lot of lock up on MSNBC)

...I see. I'm new enough here that I've never witnessed one of your contests before.

:tonofbricks:

A Clooneython contest is a scary site thats for sure :eek:

It gets so bad, I tried to start a thread over in general showcasing some of the bordie entries and photoshop art... because its truly funny stuff... and it got yanked in less than 2 hours... :o

I blame resident-photoshop-Kevalangelo-boardie... Shaven Kev... for it getting removed tho... he may be a satanist. Plus he listens to celtic bluegrass so you know that bazterds got to be trouble :grin:

Well him and that hard core gangsta Detroit Mike :banana:

... on the flip side, usually you're laughing so hard it makes it all ok. :headbang:

Got any essentials or showcase presents? I need stuff to read while pooping and also to color when I get bored on long car rides.

I got me some color pencils and did some myself -

122211103557.jpg

122211103715.jpg

This looks so cool. I've had 100's of those dang Essentials over the years and never thought to do this to a single one of them. Definatly would be better than a crossword puzzle to pass some time with. :)

you kno true pros can color while pooping :baiting:

I bet ole Kev does a lot while he's pooping hm

SHADOWMAN # 1,2,3,4,5,6 - RUN - $8

Mid/late 90's ACCLAIM/VALIANT later series written by good ole' GARTH ENNIS ! Not the easiest series to find now. Note those yellow stickers are on the bags and not the books.

IMG_2453.jpg

I got me some color pencils and did some myself -

122211103557.jpg

122211103715.jpg

This looks so cool. I've had 100's of those dang Essentials over the years and never thought to do this to a single one of them. Definatly would be better than a crossword puzzle to pass some time with. :)

Believe me that this was therapy to me for the chronic pain I suffer. I kept my mind occupied and was a lot of fun. I colored all of X-Men 106 in the book.