• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

Love those Thor covers.... sweeeeeeet :)

Is that supposed to be a sales pitch.. :baiting:

Little bit :grin:

Got two PMs from Clooneython regulars asking to wait for the weekend for the contest and I think thats a good idea. I've got so much more to scan, I think that another day or so on the contest won't hurt anybody too much.

Going to try to get some Silver posted as well as some Charltons too.

Who knows what :)

Found another stack of these... but I've got to hold one for AWAX since I couldn't find one for him in the last Clooneython.

SECRET INVASION # 1 - BLANK - $4

I've got FOUR COPIES (one held for Awax till I hear back from him :) )

0clooneython81586.jpg

Just got here.. Yes one of these please. :takeit:

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY # 91 - $50

Super sweet copy that would grade so much higher if not for the upper left corner chip. I still call this a VG/VG+, you may disagree. Priced below guide regardless.

0clooneython81628.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY # 118 - $30

The spine stress makes this hard to grade for me. Book looks sweet, but that spine stress on the dark cover just shows it.

Still the first DESTROYER so hey thats nice :)

SOLD TO SS5RMP.... many thanks sir.

Well kids thats a night for ole Rupp.

I've got a bunch more JIM's to post plus more goodies over the weekend.

Hope you all find something you like :)

Plus I'm thinking about doing a $1 recent comic blowout. Maybe two or three long boxes. No scans ala Branget style. Anyone object to that kind of guerrilla selling over here in Clooneython? LMK.

Nite sheeetlovers :)

WALKING DEAD COMPENDIUM ONE - $25

Originally $60. Contains issues 1 - 48. Has a back cover blunted cover corner... no big whup. Nice and big just like Mizz Rupp likes it :)

0clooneython81581.jpg

:takeit:

I am late as usual. :frustrated:

Mike, one day you really should post books at 3AM, that way it'd be 11AM here in Spain and I'd finally grab some nice stuff....