• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

clooneydead.jpg

is there a zombiefied chrisskiba in there?? hm

bottom left...right next to wolverine aka marvelfangirl

my favorite is zombie snake eyes...he is going to starve cause he cant figure out how to take his mask off ;)

Looks a little bit "Michael Myers" ish :)

I will try to put all the entries up here when I get home from work. Can't access photoshop here at work.

Link to inital contest rules and sheeety prize can be found here...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5336140&fpart=96

Rupping_Dead3.jpg

823745.jpg

contest.jpg

96487-18166-106801-1-the-walking-dead_super.jpg

wd_85_001a.jpg

2nr0z2v.jpg

clooneydead.jpg

Link to high tech Detroit Mike entry until I can copy it in ps and post it here :)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5334920&fpart=133

detroitmikesct11entry.jpg

And below is Rupp's initial poor taste example...

sick-5.gif

... and the sheeety prize for winning this sheeetfest...

Picture008.jpg

had to give the first vote to the great and twoderful (because he is twice as better than wonderful) bosco!

:acclaim:

Thank you so much. And Rupp said I wouldn't even receive one vote, and I received two.

:gossip: I haven't voted for myself.

:whee:

had to give the first vote to the great and twoderful (because he is twice as better than wonderful) bosco!

:acclaim:

Thank you so much. And Rupp said I wouldn't even receive one vote, and I received two.

:gossip: I haven't voted for myself.

:whee:

You heard Rupp wrong sir... I said "on the receiving end of a goat" ... ;)

i only play online on my 360, my ps3 is for blu-rays only....

Same here, mostly the only games I buy for the PS3 are the system exclusives, like MAG or 3D Dot Heroes. Love downloading PSOne and PS2 games as well. Parasite Eve and Soul Reaver... :cloud9: Still waiting on them to release Soul Reaver 2 and Legacy of Kain: Defiance on the PSN. Just about anything else, especially multiplayers games, I buy for the XBox 360. Only bought the PS3 because a friend gave me a $100 off coupon from GameStop.