• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 CGC Boards Holiday Raffle thread!

1,849 posts in this topic

well, I may be in San Diego 2012 ..... don't know yet :wishluck:

Would love to meet you. :applause: I'll be at Rick/GAtors table first thing Sat. morning,picking up my Journey Into Mystery 83. :banana:

Bragger :baiting:

Hey, I have a picture of Rick holding the pinnacle of his most secret obsession :popcorn:

Would love to meet you. :applause: I'll be at Rick/GAtors table first thing Sat. morning,picking up my Journey Into Mystery 83. :banana:

Hey, I have a picture of Rick holding the pinnacle of his most secret obsession :popcorn:

hm

(tsk) this is a family-friendly site!

(tsk) this is a family-friendly site!

lol no..... its quite clean. Rick is a good guy. I'm waiting for his birthday to reveal it to the world...... unless the payment arrives

If you meet Mike, bring plenty of good beer.

If you meet Mike, bring plenty of good beer.

That's not a problem. :headbang: