• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sexy Cos-play Sunshine girl Sailor Moon

130 posts in this topic

1208%20-%20cosplay%20ugly%20warning.jpg

I know that guy. For years he was the unofficial mascot of Anime Central in IL known as Sailor Bubba, they even made a bobblehead doll with his likeness ( my wife has one ). He's actually a really nice guy and I'm pretty sure he doesn't live at home in his parents basement :)

I know that guy. For years he was the unofficial mascot of Anime Central in IL known as Sailor Bubba, they even made a bobblehead doll with his likeness ( my wife has one ). He's actually a really nice guy and I'm pretty sure he doesn't live at home in his parents basement :)

He doesn't look as if he takes himself too seriously.

He doesn't look as if he takes himself too seriously.

He doesn't. The whole thing is done for yuks.

It's Mick Foley :o !