• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

80's-90's warehouse remainders

59 posts in this topic

:takeit:

One each of the Fish Police

One each of the Green Hornets (no Katos, though)

One each of the Judge Dredds

One of the Jam Specials

Two of whatever the white covered Vortex Publishing books are (Kevin Mace?)

^^ You the man! And yeah, those are the Kelvin Mace #1's (sadly, the only Vortex books).

I've been neglecting this thread, and for that I apologize-work has been exhibiting some cluster-type behavior. Tomorrow I do a little maintenance, scan some existing stuff as examples and maybe pull some more books together.

Tonight, I get hammered and watch Cowboys & Aliens.

Two Peanuts hard covers. First editions from what I can tell (though ask for details if it's important as I'm not too sure). I don't know from grading books, so ask any questions. But these appear to be almost unread with bright white pages and tight spines. The corners are a bit rounded from storage. Sunday's Fun Day is in the worse shape with the scuff on the cover and a few indentations on the back. $10 each.

Peanuts1front.jpg

Peanuts1rear.jpg

The HC Peanuts is a bit water damaged on the interior pages. $5 for that (Additional note: this is the tenth editions from 1971)

The Hardi! Peanuts is a collection of French language Peanuts reprints from 1965 (from what I can tell from a quick look around the internet). There is a split at the top of the spine and the red boxed notation on the cover is a sticker over the original publishing house name. We'll call this one $12.

Peanuts2front.jpg

Peanuts2rear.jpg

I don't want to list these individually, and I can't figure out how to post the images as thumbs, so you're going to see a bunch of images after this. In any case, these are 22 Archie digests (mostly from 1993 or thereabouts). They're about mid-grade with a few dipping down into GD range. $25 for the lot. Contact me if you want any details. Pics to follow.