• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man Candy Cigerettes!! Wow!!

14 posts in this topic

Hard to believe it, but I hung on to these from a bag of Halloween Candy

I bought I just last year. I thought with the way the government is having a field day

with the restucting of the tobacco company's promotional policies you would figure

nothing would get by them.

Truthfully it doesn't say Candy Cigerettes on the box, but dang if anybody remembers the

70's this is exactly what they are! Why else would kids put these nasty chalk tasting things

in their mouths.

Some items that I see in the stores fit, like I saw a Spider-Man Wacky Wallcrawler

(you know a version of that slimy Octopus looking things that you threw on the glass door

just to watch it trinkle down the surface all creepy like). That fits, but spidey cigerettes?

Oh well, I'll just snag onto this for awhile you never know this could be some kind of crazy collectors item. I remember cracking a Super Man collectibles guide once and the most rare/valuble item was a Super Man chrome Cigerette lighter from the 40's.

spideycigs.jpg

Do any of you guys have any weird - off the wall Comic related collectables?

I have a Spider-man clock were Spidey crawls up a tall building to capture the Green Goblin who's in the window. When Spidey gets to the top the Green Goblin hides and Spidey falls back to the bottom again. It also shoots a "Spidey signal" straight up and lights up the ceiling. Green Goblin talks too! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Timely