• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips at the London Super Comic Convention..

66 posts in this topic

Yes we have both. We have the polypropylene bags which are 100 per pack and the 914M2's which are 50 per pack.

We also have CGC boxes.

Sorry dude your going to have "school" me on this, I'm guessing the 50 per pack are thicker? I've got about 220 CGC books, some are in flimsy bags with the top unopen which I guess it what CGC puts them in when they send back?

I've got stiff plastic covers which fold over at the top, are those the latter ones you mentioned?

How many books can you squeeze into one box? How do they come, flat packed like standard short boxes?

Sorry for the questions but I need to work out the size and weight of everything as I will be heading across the underground then on the train.

Yes we have both. We have the polypropylene bags which are 100 per pack and the 914M2's which are 50 per pack.

We also have CGC boxes.

Sorry dude your going to have "school" me on this, I'm guessing the 50 per pack are thicker? I've got about 220 CGC books, some are in flimsy bags with the top unopen which I guess it what CGC puts them in when they send back?

I've got stiff plastic covers which fold over at the top, are those the latter ones you mentioned?

How many books can you squeeze into one box? How do they come, flat packed like standard short boxes?

Sorry for the questions but I need to work out the size and weight of everything as I will be heading across the underground then on the train.

No problem. That is what im here for.

The 914M2's, which are 50 per pack, are made of Mylar. The polypropylens are 100 per pack and are like regular comic book bags. The polys fit like a glove. Its a really nice fit. The mylar ones are a little oversized but still fit nicely as well.

The Mylar ones are gonna be $22-24 dollars per pack of 50 and the polys will be $15.00 per pack of 100.

The CGC boxes normally fit between 28-30 slabbed books.

Hope this helps,

Jeff

Can I get:

1 x Mylites 2 (Silver/Golden) 775M2 (50 bags)

1 x E. Gerber 750 Full Backs BACKING BOARDS (50 Boards)

1 x Mylites 2 (For CGC Graded Comics) 914M2 (50 bags)

Also can you get any box dividers?

(thumbs u

For me;

3 packs of Current size Mylites2 (700M2)

3 packs of Standard 4 mil Archives (725R)

Payment-wise, you stated USD is the preferred method. I'm happy to get some currency changed prior to the event but before I do that, will you have Credit Card facilities available on the day?

A little update. Good news and bad news. I should be able to take credit card payment, but being that i have to call it in, we can only take credit cards over $100 or 100Lbs. Still havent finalized everything with that yet, that is what i would like to do.

Jeff

Ok, one more update on the CC thing. At this time i DO NOT think we will be able to accept credit cards. I am still working on a couple of other solutions but as of now we would prefer cash only. Sorry for any inconvenience, :(

Jeff