• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips at the London Super Comic Convention..

66 posts in this topic

Ok, one more update on the CC thing. At this time i DO NOT think we will be able to accept credit cards. I am still working on a couple of other solutions but as of now we would prefer cash only. Sorry for any inconvenience, :(

Jeff

Paypal?

Paypal would probably work. This credit card thing is more of a pain than i thought. Sorry about that.

Will you have stock for people just walking by that didn't pre-order?

Yes we will, We have pallets of stuff coming

Paypal would probably work. This credit card thing is more of a pain than i thought. Sorry about that.

Will you have stock for people just walking by that didn't pre-order?

Yes we will, We have pallets of stuff coming

:banana:

After having a chat about the bags and boards with Bill, I think I should give these a try.

I'm looking for a combination that will fit Bronze Age to Modern Age books, leaving a protective border around the book itself.

It sounds like Mylite 2 bags, Standard 725 size paired with Fullback boards, 700 size would work?

If this sounds right, then put 2 packs of each away for me.

I bought so many bags and boards, by the time I walked to my hotel from the tube my arms were 2 inches longer. It was nice meeting you, even though I think you found my northern accent a bit hard to understand. lol Hope you can make it back next year.

I bought so many bags and boards, by the time I walked to my hotel from the tube my arms were 2 inches longer. It was nice meeting you, even though I think you found my northern accent a bit hard to understand. lol Hope you can make it back next year.

Don't worry, you think anybody over here understands Jeff's native Soprano's tongue?