• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips at the London Super Comic Convention..

66 posts in this topic

I bought so many bags and boards, by the time I walked to my hotel from the tube my arms were 2 inches longer. It was nice meeting you, even though I think you found my northern accent a bit hard to understand. lol Hope you can make it back next year.

That was a pretty funny moment. I still laugh when i think about it. Most people around the states find my brooklyn accent to understand, so it was refreshing that the tides were turned for a change. lol

If there is a show, we will be back :)

I bought so many bags and boards, by the time I walked to my hotel from the tube my arms were 2 inches longer. It was nice meeting you, even though I think you found my northern accent a bit hard to understand. lol Hope you can make it back next year.

That was a pretty funny moment. I still laugh when i think about it. Most people around the states find my brooklyn accent to understand, so it was refreshing that the tides were turned for a change. lol

It was great meeting you guys and i'm glad you will consider coming back :)

:banana:

That was a pretty funny moment. [font:Arial Black]I still laugh when i think about it[/font]. Most people around the states find my brooklyn accent to understand, so it was refreshing that the tides were turned for a change. lol

Me too. lol