• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED X-Men 94 CGC 8.0 REDUCED ASM 14, AV 1 ADDED

25 posts in this topic

Just one book today for the New Year's weekend!!

Give yourself a nice late Christmas present or an early New Year's present!!

$400 shipped....right in line with GPA average. First :takeit: gets it!

Paypal, checks and MO accepted.

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM offers. Worst I can say is no but a reasonable one has a great shot at being accepted. Also open to trades!!!

I can post scans tomorrow evening if someone wants to see those. These photos are the best I have at the moment.

XMEN94FC.jpg

XMEN94BC.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #14 CGC 3.5 ow/w First Gobby Gob

$285 shipped with Paypal. $270 shipped via check or money order.

Buy both X-Men 94 and the ASM 14 for $625 shipped via Paypal or $600 check/money order! I will also include some FREE books with each purchase...or double freebies if you purchase both!

ASM14FC.jpg

ASM14BC.jpg

Avengers 1 CGC 7.0 (I'll try it one more time) at the LOWEST price I'll go...

$4800 shipped via check or money order. No Paypal on this one unless you wanna pay the fees. I will do time payments for up to 4 months. Anything over that PM me and we can try to work something out.

Scan001.jpg

Scan003.jpg

Avengers 1 CGC 7.0 (I'll try it one more time) at the LOWEST price I'll go...

$4800 shipped via check or money order. No Paypal on this one unless you wanna pay the fees. I will do time payments for up to 4 months. Anything over that PM me and we can try to work something out.

Scan001.jpg

Scan003.jpg

Still ... :cloud9: