• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's The Best Kids Books That Would Make Excellent Comics!

27 posts in this topic

Just as long as it's not Twilight,I'm happy.

+ 1,000,000

You're both late in the game, I see:

twigraphic-223x327.jpg

Oh yeaaaahhhh!

I bought that for my ex. doh!

I guess I was mentally blocking that. lol

ARRRGGGGG :cry:

:ohnoez: NO!!!! Sookie!!!! (wait that's the adult version of Twilight...)

My 11 year old son read this in one sitting today.

The_Invasion_Front_Cover.jpg

The amazing thing about this was the used book store that was selling this only charged $1.29 for it,while the same store was charging $4.99 for DC and Marvel comic books just a few months old! I asked why were the used comic books priced more than the used books,and the clerk said "comic books are collector items,as that`s why we bag them." :)

The amazing thing about this was the used book store that was selling this only charged $1.29 for it,while the same store was charging $4.99 for DC and Marvel comic books just a few month old! I asked why were the used comic books priced more than the used books,and the clerk said "comic books are collector items,as that`s why we bag them." :)

Collector Items! HA! HA! lol

You should have laughed and walked away.

"The Hobbit" (thumbs u

There is already one great comic adaptation with the terrific art by David T. Wenzel.

Here you could see the comic book version created by my compatriot Sotir Gelev which is one of the best comic artist in Bulgaria:

(just click on the PDF icon on the bottom of the page)

http://www.endorion.org/books/comics-bilbo.html

The amazing thing about this was the used book store that was selling this only charged $1.29 for it,while the same store was charging $4.99 for DC and Marvel comic books just a few month old! I asked why were the used comic books priced more than the used books,and the clerk said "comic books are collector items,as that`s why we bag them." :)

Collector Items! HA! HA! lol

You should have laughed and walked away.

Yup Animorphs. Good choice. I've read a few of those books to the kid many times. (thumbs u

DSC013302Large.jpg

You don't really have to "edit" them because they are so undetailed too. Kids love them.