• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

noir horror is what it is, Lovecraft, Poe, touch of Hitchcock. If you like that type of thing you'll like the comic. Unlike alot of comics that tell 2 books worth of plot in 1 page, it's gradual entertainment. Reminds me a bit of the old Hammer films from the 60s/70s.

Ok so probably something I will collect but not read them monthly. Just wait to read 6 or so of them at a time.

i was going to try and pick up a couple more copies of Fatale 1 beauty and they're starting to get a bit expensive. I have 2 copies off getting CGC/SS and only 2 copies sitting here of the beauty cover. Thought i had more.

An A&B sold for $43 and change earlier today.

after 14 years, nothing anyone could do on ebay would surprise me.

and i'll certainly be watching regardless.

a glut can be a good buying opportunity. I'm just glad the bottom hasn't fallen out yet of Fatale. It has been keeping a nice steady pace. I've seen too many get hot for a couple weeks then implode.

and i meant wise for the sellers...people don't seem to put a whole lot of thought into things.

hardly any copies at 3 stores i went to, copies lying out , not sure about pre pulls. I was the first person at 2 stores (open different times) and each store had around 4 copies a piece.

looks like they got rid of the printers mark in the lower left corner.

this one will probably go 2nd print run also.

I had a copy put back for me at Mavericks and just snagged it. Solid 9.8 candidate until the wind snagged the bag out of my hand in the parking lot. Haven't cared to look at it yet to see if it got tore up or not. At least I had them put it into a bigger silver age bag and board before taking it out of the store.

i dropped a bag coming out of there a couple weeks ago, every comic in the bag had a giant ding on the lower corner. Really depressing.

Great read btw, i enjoyed this one more than the other 2 (jmo).

Also check the back or your copy, 4 of the 6 i bought at various stores have pressable crease(s) in the back.