• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unemployment sale, Pt. 4 : Planet Stories Fiction House pulps

44 posts in this topic

those early bradbury stories alone are worth the price of admission (gardner fox was a big name in the day too), not to mention those gorgeous covers. if this was 9 years ago and I was still single, childless and making more than I was worth I'd probably be buying all of them right now.

those early bradbury stories alone are worth the price of admission (gardner fox was a big name in the day too), not to mention those gorgeous covers. if this was 9 years ago and I was still single, childless and making more than I was worth I'd probably be buying all of them right now.

Absolutely. These are taking so long to post because I have had to stop and read some of these great stories. Absolutely wonderful sci-fi, just as much a delight now as they were when they first saw publication. Ray Bradbury, Leigh Brackett, Poul Anderson and even the lesser known names, are ALL worth reading. This series was such a joy to collect, it is heart-rending to offer them for sale. Of all the books in my collection, I think these are the ones that mean the most to me.