• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Far So Good

2 posts in this topic

Not a hiatus but pretty close.

My latest bid attempt was thwarted with only four minutes left I lost the bidding. I only placed the bid because I thought it was a different book. I for one am glad I did not win. This has not been the first time that I placed a bid on a book I did not want. If I won I would have accepted the book with open arms. It was a nice book. The problem is I would have felt that I must get every book in that series.

I want to try to complete some of the sets I currently have started. Of course I also noticed that Pedigree Comics is having one of their Grand Auctions so if I won the book from Heritage Auctions I would not get to bid again on anything else, at least not until February.

At least I have the small Philadelphia Comic Con arriving this coming Sunday. I have to purchase at least two CGC sized boxes. Not to mention a box for my raw copies. I have mentioned my storage problems before and it is becoming more and more likely that I have to get rid of some things or at the very least be more creative.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb