• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Motor City ComicCon 2012 May 18, 19, and 20

127 posts in this topic

I'm glad to see that the Mike Goldman show lives on. No word on guests yet, but I've heard rumors of a major Star Wars hero who has never made a MCCC appearance. Or, a major Star Trek / X-Men hero who I don't recall ever being at the show. But rumors are only rumors.

http://www.motorcitycomiccon.com/

So, who's going?

has to at a minimum have the Michigan people, David Petersen, Jeremy Bastain, Katie Cook, Vince Locke, Guy Davis etc. Then some big headliners.

I'm glad to see that the Mike Goldman show lives on. No word on guests yet, but I've heard rumors of a major Star Wars hero who has never made a MCCC appearance. Or, a major Star Trek / X-Men hero who I don't recall ever being at the show. But rumors are only rumors.

So, who's going?

I'll be there, I already have the time off :)

I'm there. Bring me all your lowgrade gold and silver, all your obscure 50's and 60's titles. Bring me your Archies and Charltons and Towers and Gold Keys and Dells and Harveys. Bring me all those Westerns and Disneys and Romances and War books that are clogging up the back of the closet, and I'll buy them all if the price is right.

Hehee, bring me Marvels and DC's if your desperate, lol

How is this show?

Um... :eek:

It's great if Drew's there. We found a great Athenian place for breakfast last time I was there.

:whee:

Did you guys drive downtown to Greektown? Or maybe Honey Tree on 10 Mile?

I'll offer to take them to Mexican Town, great food but they might get scared

How is this show?

It's great if Drew's there. We found a great Athenian place for breakfast last time I was there.

I'll offer to take them to Mexican Town, great food but they might get scared

I agree, some might. Some of the Chicago guys were comfortable enough to walk around dowtown by themselves though. That was for a Wings game though, and I think it was Tigers' opening day.

So, who's going?

There might be more guests if it wasn't the same weekend as the Dallas show. That is where Stan Lee will be, along with a growing guest list that includes Neal Adams.

How is this show?

Just be there.

:sumo:

How is this show?

Just be there.

:headbang:

How is this show?

Just be there.

Breakfast at 3 am again.