• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a $20.12 Sketch Opportunity in 2012? READ FOR DETAILS...

29 posts in this topic

Ok, all the invoices are written up, books are being sent out tomorrow.

This is your LAST CHANCE to get these sketches (if you want to send them in for grading) so lemme know today!

And as an EVEN CRAZIER closing special, how about this: I counted 25 sketches remaining, so if one person wants an INSTANT COLLECTION:

$250 for all 25 sketches. (Yep, $10 a piece!)

I'll pay for shipping if you don't want them graded, you pay for grading and return shipping if you want them graded, and you can mix and match which get graded and which get mailed raw. Offer's only good until tomorrow (Monday) at 12 pm PST!

And now, back to playoff games...

Books are packed up and I'm driving to FedEx today to send them off for grading. I picked out a few choice ones that didn't sell yet that will be sent for grading, so expect a sales thread in a few months. :)

Thanks to everyone who bought a sketch or two or four... I ended up selling 20 sketches (kinda an appropriate number) so hopefully I'll be able to bring you more of these opportunities in 2012. Stay tuned, and send any suggestions my way...

Oh, and if you still want a sketch that didn't sell, hit me up. You'll have to buy it raw but I think it can make a fine addition to anyone's collection. :)